What are your favorite cleaning products?

I love to clean with pine sol, bleach cleaner and murphy's oil.....House smells soooo clean right now!!! My Husband tried helping me clean, he started by using some cleaner, can't even think of the name of it,but it's good, just not to clean my house with, lol. Then he didn't clean like I wanted it so I told him to leave the cleaning to me :)

luvmy4kidsinAL

Asked by luvmy4kidsinAL at 4:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Home & Garden

• the blue pine sol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Vinegar and Baking Soda.
    DH loves the Clorox Bleach/kitchen cleaner
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 4:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i like to clean with mr clean and comet
    goings5

Answer by goings5 at 4:59 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• green works and comet
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I make my own cleaners. Spreading chemicals isn't clean, it's spreading poison and toxins. It's a big reason why indoor air quality is worse than the air in the smoggest citites.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:02 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i use vinegar and baking soda mostly.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I love the new liquid comet. I don't even have to scrub with the stuff. Just spray and whipe!!!
    Alysa505

Answer by Alysa505 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My favorite cleaner right now is Clorox Anywhere spray. You don't have to wipe it down, it dries and it really does bleach clean most stains in my grout. I use Mr. Clean with Febreze on my floors, and Comet in my bathrooms. Not as picky on window cleaners but I love the smell of Windex.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• 409, mr. bubbles, old english wood polish, comet, windex also..... i feel chemicals get your house it's cleanest!!!!!!
    Proverbs3127

Answer by Proverbs3127 at 5:43 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Proverbs, hey you can *think* they get your house the cleanest, but that doesn't make it so. The chemicals in household cleaners and laundry detergent are toxic, they can kill your family. And while that may sound extreme the items in those products are known to cause cancer, asthma, burn the skin, as well as just the fact they are skin irritants and lung irritants. If anyone in your family suffers from unknown allergies, asthma, rashes, any breathing problems you may find a simple switch to using non chemical cleaners, cleans betters, improves your conditions and saves money.

You can clean your entire house with just water, vinegar and baking soda. You can make laundry detergent that cleans better without fake scents for a lot less. The supplies for one 2.5 gallon batch of liquid detergent costs about $2.50 and that one batch lasts about 6 months. I made a batch on April 1st and I'm still on it.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2010