anything otc and safe to take to regulate adult content

My cycle has been screwed ever since I got off the Depo shot....I was on the shot for 4.5yrs, no period for 5yrs, last shot was Jan 2009, period started back Jan 2010...It has been VERY irregular, averaging lasting about a week and having anywhere from 1-2wks in between each one. Is there anything I can take that can be bought over the counter and is safe to regulate it? I will be going to the doctors soon, I just have no insurance at the moment...

dlandrum

Asked by dlandrum at 5:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Health

• i would just focus on good health, eating right, sleeping well and exercising too. Your body has been "under the influence" for a long time, and may take a while to get used to working on its own again. I would not recommend more medication.
    good luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2010