Junk food eaters unite...

I don't diet I just accept that I am a little chunky. How about anyone else? I am happier than I was when I tried to watch my weight.
I do excersise though... my family and I go for walks with our dogs and occassionally go to the mountains for a hike.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 5:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Health

• good

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I am trying to cut back the amount of junk that I eat b/c I do want to lose weight. I am a junk food junkie and need to lose a few pounds but I am not going out of my way to do it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• junk food Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I lose weight better by not paying attention so much. Its a little backwards, but it works. I think by just eating, and not focusing on food so much I have an easier time and don't get so obsessed.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I did that for a while and gained 10 lbs, lol.. So this time around Im just gonna stick to my diet and get er done, lol.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 5:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I so agree! I hate diets, they always backfire on me, I feel so restricted that it's not just a little junk food it's oodles when I finally break. I would rather be happy and chunky than miserable and cranky trying to get thin.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I agree with Ginger; I do better when I'm not completely stressing about it. So I eat junk food, don't deprive myself of anything, but I make a point of eating healthy when I'm not absolutely DYING for junk food. Unless I'm convinced I can't live another day without pizza, I'll eat something healthier. But when that day comes and I need pizza, I'll sure as heck eat it. LOL
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 5:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• A day without a little bit of chocolate is like a day without sunshine!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Ok so keep it up!When you turn 450or so you decide to start really taking care of yourself. So you will join a gym thinking your youth is getting away from you. Your a mother a wife but when are you doing for you? So you decide that you will do Body for life heck it only 12 weeks. you do it, then you do it again, then you do it again Three times 36 weeks. You look the best of your life you wear a size four. Your rocking hot body. Rocking! Then you do triathlons. Two, three then four of them. Your family is in awe of you.
    Then you get older, a week goes by a couple of weeks go by. Then you realize you are hot so you take a break. A week then a few weeks then a summer. And you gain it back ever so slowly.
    Then flash foreward 7 years your 47 you weigh in at 180 you decide to go to the ob/gyn because your cycles are off. She does a random blood test, You have high cholesterol and triglycerides She calls you back scared...
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• She tells you are the highest she has ever seen. You take her seriously. You call your friend who has had a heart attack, she tells you that your numbers are higher than hers "GO AND SEE MY CARDIOLOGIST'... You call her Cardiologist she is a woman Dr.Park.
    Dr.Park tells you that you are over weight by 40-50 lbs. She tells you if you want to live you need to stop what your doing. Eat a low carb diet. Carbohydrates are making fat in your body. You need to go on a sugar free, white flour, white sugar, fruit, free diet. NO peas, no carrots. You need a stress test. You need to take fish oil supplements of 2000 mg per day. You talk a cholesterol meds.
    Your unsure if you can manage the diet. But you know what you can and then you will loose the weight.
    So keep it up your gonna turn into me. Good luck with it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2010