Feeling a little too masculine...

I have very fine white hair that grows on the sides of my face and a little under my chin. I never had this problem before having my daughter. I'm on Yaz for birth control and to control acne, but the hair is still there.

I've tried threading and waxing and it really irritates my skin. Plucking takes forever, and I am afraid to shave. Nair smells awful so I hate to use it. Any thoughts?

sariejack

Asked by sariejack at 6:48 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Buy the nair for facial hair...a nose plug...and just go for it.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 7:52 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• don't shave that's what I did,. I thought that it would be the eaisiest, well it is but it comes back darker and courser.
    my4loves3

Answer by my4loves3 at 9:32 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I'm having this problem during my pregnancy :( Luckily my hair is long so it covers the sides of my face...but I feel like everyone can see it. I'm hoping it'll fall out like all of the other unattractive hair that's grown all over my body blahhh. Damn hormones.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:47 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Thank YOU......for asking this question.I don't feel so *alone* in this matter now. With my second...(he turns 1 in 8 days) OMG. I have icky *chin Furs* ..lol thats what my sis calls em. I just pluck everyday. I was thinking about trying that prescription stuff that came out not to long ago.
    Oh yeah....DON"T SHAVE IT! It makes it grow back thicker!!
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 12:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Get a small scissors, and cut as close to your face as possible. That way you aren't shaving, but it is not as noticeable. Be sure to moisturize your skin afterward. Especially if it is those little downy hairs, just keep them cut as close to your face as possible. Good luck!
    mkmomtracy

Answer by mkmomtracy at 6:23 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• just leave them alone, any kind of cutting will make it worst.cant a doctor do something about it?
    TeenMom17-Mszy

Answer by TeenMom17-Mszy at 11:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2008