what could i do to help along!?????? adult content

me and my husband are trying for my second child his first and honestly i dont know what all i could b doing to help along the process it seems to b taking 4ever and im having no luck at this time i thought i was but then i wasnt it weird and im not sure if there anything i can do that will help increase my chances!????.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Try not to think about getting pregnant...just enjoy what you are doing. And do it often!!
    kld1979

Answer by kld1979 at 5:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• start charting your temp (Natural Family Planning) and checking your cervical mucous to see if you are fertile. If you are ovulating, it may be his swimmers instead
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Do the ovulation kits, they are great. It tell you the most 2 fertile days you can become pregnant. I got pregnant right away.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 5:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Practice makes pregnant! :P

Seriously though, relax. If you place too much weight on getting pregnant, your mind will not be at ease. Your body will be stressed. Let go for a month. Make love (not just to make babies, but to love your DH).

Don't rush it. Your body will get pregnant as soon as it's ready.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 5:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I agree that stressing about it could actually be detrimental... If your periods are regular, I say go online to find an ovulation calculator (like this one: http://www.babymed.com/fertility-ovulation-calendar-calculator), and have sex like a madwoman on the days it says you should be ovulating, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:47 PM on Sep. 22, 2010