MISCARRIED!!

I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY HERE THAT GAVE ME SOME GOOD ADVICE.I ALSO WANNA TO SAY THAT THE ER DOCTOR WAS RIGHT I WAS MISCARRYING I WOKE UP THIS MORNING BLEEDING.MY DOCTOR SAID THAT IT WAS A FAILED PREGNANCY.SHE SAID I COULD TRY AGAIN FOR AFTER I STOP BLEEDING AND THATS WHAT I'M GONNA DO.SHE SAID I'M GOING BLEED FOR ABOUT A FEW DAYS LIKE IF I HAD MY PERIOD.I HOPE THAT NEXT TIME EVERYTHING WILL BE OK.ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 8:00 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am so sorry for you loss. I have had a miscarriage also, but now have 2 beautiful kids. Keep your spirits up and good luck!!
    Angie211

Answer by Angie211 at 8:24 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• So very sorry hon, for what happend to you

You will be a momma soon!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:59 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Oh sweetie I am so sorry for your loss, I had a miscarriage and yes it hurts physically and emotionaly. Good luck
    my4loves3

Answer by my4loves3 at 9:24 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• so sorry, check out some pregnancy loss support groups if it makes you feel better. hugs.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:35 AM on Oct. 20, 2008