Could it have been too early?

I was supposed to start between Monday and today. I actually spotted. It was pink then brown then nothing. From late last night till today. And that's it. I took a test but it said negative. I also didn't use morning pee. Does it really make that big of a difference? I'm confused. My boobs still hurt, my lower back is aching so bad. I'm sooo hot. I'm really tired all the time. Usually when I start my period all this goes away. Well, it hasn't. What should I do. Anyone else experience this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am going thru the same thing right now. Good luck!
    neecie1986

Answer by neecie1986 at 5:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would wait a few more days then test again with first mornings urine.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 5:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I forgot to mention that if the test shows up negative then I would make an appt with your ob. Blood work and a u/s may need to be done.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 5:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yes, it may be to early to test. Try to go get a blood test to know for sure or you could wait another week or so to retest. I would say to get a more accurate result this early morning urine is best. But not in all cases or people. I never used morning urine only because I was impatient. I used late evening urine before bed and I took them after I missed periods and they always came out positive and I was 3-4weeks pregnant at the time with all my results. Everyone's hormones levels will be different and some may even take a lot longer to get positive results.GL! hope you get the answer you are looking for...
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 6:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• yes it seems like its to early wait another week than take a home pg test but i ould prefer going to ob to get a blood test done
    Snavarro08

Answer by Snavarro08 at 7:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yes using the first urine of the day makes a huge difference. after sleeping all night the hormone will be in full concentration and more easily detected. The more you drink the more you dilute the amount of HCG in your system. I'd wait a week then test again.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• sounds likee you could be but take another pee test and use your morning pee
    iloveyhuu1

Answer by iloveyhuu1 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2010