Could I be pregnant? adult content

My husband and I are trying to concieve. I am now 1 week late for my period. I had a very tiny amount of brown spotting last night and then a tiny bit more a little while ago. My periods are very regular. The 14th or 15 of every month. I have had some cramping, been very tired, and slightly nauseous. I took a pregnancy test this morning as soon as I got up. It was the one with two lines on it. One line was really dark and the other one was really light. It was there though. Sometimes I feel like I am getting my period so I go to check and it is a little clearish white mucous instead. I plan on going to the doctor at the beginning of next week if my period is still a no show.Could I be prego though??

neecie1986

Asked by neecie1986 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• YOUR PREGNANT!! :) If there are two lines...your pregnant :) even if one is lighter
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 5:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• If you see two lines no matter how light. you are pregnant. Congrats.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• be careful with asking these questions...a lot of answers will be sarcastic or simply "take a test." you may even get "pee on the keyboard and I'll let you know in 3 minutes."

BUT...I say good luck and hope you get the results you're looking for!!!!!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 5:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• if there are 2 lines, even if one is really light, you are pregnant! congrats!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:29 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Congratulations!!
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 5:29 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• If the second line is there, you're pregnant. If it's faint, it just means that the hCG level in your blood is still fairly low, so it's probably early on. But yes, two lines (provided of course you did the test right) means you're pregnant. If you really want to confirm it, I'd get one of those digital tests that say "pregnant" or "not pregnant". Can't really argue that one, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I won't say positively, however from my experience even if one line is very faint as long as they both show up it is a positive. You are pregnant! Congrats!!!!!

sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 5:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• ..depends on the color of the line..i've peed and gotten two lines but come to find out if its not similar in color it can be what they call an "evap" line. It sounds as though you may be though..especially since you are a week late.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Sounds like you are to me :) Try taking another test first thing in the morning before your first pee.

Congrats!! *hugs*
    BraythansMom

Answer by BraythansMom at 6:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Congratulations Graphic #30.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2010