what exercises burn the most calories?

ercises burn the most calories and fat?

Gods_Girl1979

Asked by Gods_Girl1979 at 5:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I would think any kind of cardio. I have been working out to Wii Active and it burns a lot of calories, but probably not as much as all cardio, not sure. You can go to sparkpeople.com and it shows you how many calories are burned with certain exercises as well as some work out videos you may want to try out, it's free.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 5:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 5:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Cardio.. I like the elliptical machine, burns alot of calories :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 5:29 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I run everyday, at least three miles. It's also a great way to escape the kids and the busy household when you feel like you need to!
    eliza738

Answer by eliza738 at 5:47 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• There are several ways to burn alot calories. I think dancing burns ALOT of calories and you'll get a few good LAUGHS from your baby too.Try an treadmill or stationary bike for 20-30 minutes twice a day. Then add 5 minutes more each day. Try running, swimming and speed walking. You should mix different execises to burn as many calories as you want.
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 9:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Running or elliptical, basically whatever gets your heart rate up. Also, intense circuit training for burning calories in a short amount of time.
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 12:07 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• If your looking to burn fat - add an Access Bar to your exercise routine - they taste great and help to burn more fat - normally, exercise burns off glucose, not fat, but by utilizing a natural substance which inhibits the effect of adenosine(a substance which exerts a blocking effect on the burning of stored fat during exercise) Access Bars are able to increase the direct burning of fat, not glucose, during exercise :)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 9:06 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I think interval training is a big fat burner. You can do it with whatever your favorite form of cardio is (running, elliptical, biking, whatever).
    MamaDee2003

Answer by MamaDee2003 at 9:10 AM on Sep. 23, 2010