does anyone use target brand diapers????

ok so i am done with luvs my son pees through them way to easily so i saw online that huggies lil movers are waaaaay to expensive for me but then i saw on target.com that their brand of diapers are under 15.00 for a big box of em my question is does anyone use target brand diapers and how do you feel about them????? im going in a coulpe hours so i hope to get some opinions before then lol

tylersmommy54

Asked by tylersmommy54 at 5:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I do, and I LOVE them! Actually, I like them much better than any of the Huggies. I didn't particularly care for the Luvs either, both those brands gave my son a rash. Never had a problem with the Target ones, and they just feel softer, too... If I were you, I'd definitely give them a shot.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I bought the Target diapers twice. They were the worst diapers ever. We used the walmart brand ones and they were fine, but the target diapers leaked like crazy and actually fell apart. JUST NASTY!

I have seen other people LOVE them, but for us they totally sucked. I guess it is something you will just have to try and see if you like them. I would buy a small package first though to test them out.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:29 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I think diapers are different depending on the kid. Personally, I have always found Huggies to be the worst ever! Luvs are my favorite, and the Target brand are my second favorite. They get kind of lump and gross when worn overnight, but they're really excellent otherwise. Wal-Mart brand has also really improved over the last year...they used to be awful, but they're pretty darn good now!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 5:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• While visiting my parents in California recently, we tried some Target brand diapers and they were great! Totally worked, didn't have any problems, although were not super picky on diapers. Leaks happen once in a while, but it's usually situational.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 5:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i tried them when my dd was younger, and she was coming out of them by the time she was up every morning,..and i change her as soon as she was up. i didn't like them at all......and then, about a year later i decided to try them again bc i was tired of spending so much on diapers, and don't like luvs....and i realy like them now.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 6:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• The family I babysit for 2 days a week uses them and are very happy with them.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• no, I love wally world!!
    melissac9903

Answer by melissac9903 at 7:42 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• YES! I LOVE THEM! I think they work JUSt a GOOD as huggies and pampers!
    shastamarie

Answer by shastamarie at 8:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• For the price, they're great! My son is a heavy wetter, so we have the occasional leaks at night, but eh. Again, for the price, I don't mind changing the sheets.
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 2:37 AM on Sep. 23, 2010