School projects

I need suggestions for two school projects that are due tomorrow. One has to be done with a 2 liter coke bottle and the other a scrapbook. They are for my 9 and 10 year olds.

They had to read a book and then do a project about what they read. The 2 liter bottle is on the story Ghost do splash in puddles and the scrapbook is on Captain underpants lol. Please put your creative minds together and help me out on this one.

Alysa505

Asked by Alysa505 at 5:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in

• Aren't your kids supposed to come up with the ideas?
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 5:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Do your 9 and 10 year old have any ideas on what they want to do? I would let them figure it out and let them do the work. It is their assignment and they know when it is due and should not have waited to the last minute.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Its kinda my fault they are doing it at the last min. I forgot to get the stuff they needed for the projects until today because I have been so busy with school myself.
    Alysa505

Comment by Alysa505 (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Get a foam ball and put in on top of the 2 ltr. bottle and cover with a piece of material tie with a bow and draw on a face, tgo make a ghost and then decorate with things from the story....put a "puddle" underneath out of constructin paper..

dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 5:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would still let them decide what they are going to make, but if they can't come up with anything then for the Captain Underpants, I would do a diary scrapbook about the events in the book and I have not read the first book so I have no suggestions on that one.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Those are great ideas.....thank you
    Alysa505

Comment by Alysa505 (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• These are your kids' projects--not yours.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2010