Is this true?About Obama

Yes I know another Post about politics.
I was told and yet I do not believe everything I hear. That certain Christian groups are not voting for Obama cause he is Muslim and in the bible it said something to this that a Muslim will be in office and will be in anti Christ.
I am not saying he is the anti Christ, but don’t he practice Muslim ways? Just because he is dark skin dose not make him Muslim.
I could be wrong all together,this is not meant to offen anyone.I was just asking cause of what I was told.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• sigggghhhh....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Not to come down on you, but why come to CM for answers. Go to his website and you will find all of the answers you need. Secondly, no he's not a Muslim. I'm not sure how you can be part of one religion and practice the ways of another. I also missed that part in the bible about a muslim being the anti-christ. IMO it shouldn't matter who the anti-christ is. As long as your life and your families life is in God then it shouldn't matter. You should know that you're going to heaven. Lastly...the color of your skin has nothing to do with religion.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 8:42 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• He is not Muslim first of all. Secondly, according to the bible the Antichrist is a world leader who appears benign at first, then uses his power to start creating basically "hell on earth" with the help of a trusted religious figure. The trusted religious figure brings all the devout to come around to the Antichrist. Then when everyone is enamoured with the Antichrist and this religious figure, Satan will come and take over the body of the Antichrist and the world.
    I would be more worried about the other presidential candidate and his endorsements by the evangelical leaders.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 8:47 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• for the one million time HE IS NOT A MUSLIM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Some more realistic concerns would be socialism, Ayers, and ACORN. There is a lot being revealed right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Jeez, I can't believe anyone still believes this crap! No, he is not a muslim.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• People like to use anti-christ to create fear which is done constantly with Obama, just like the socialism, which is funny when you think about the bailout that just past. If you really investigate both anti-christ and socialism, neither fit Obama or McCain. It is just a way to sway you to vote for their candidate. Both have past both have done things, pick the one you like best and vote.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Nope he's not muslim now he is a christian.................ummright he is nothing except what you want him to be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Do u people know obama personally?how do u know if he is or not. he was raised muslim...how can u people believe all. The crap he's shooting out of his hole. he gives a good speech ,tells u gullible people everything u want to hear and u try to put a possible terrorist / anti-christ in office.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• true christians know the difference between what they see in a movie and the real "anti-christ."
    http://www.bible.ca/D-AntiChrist.htm
    an anti-christ is a term for anyone who publicly denounces christ. it's not some mythical figure that's going to arise and take over the world. this isn't the omen, people.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 11:39 AM on Oct. 20, 2008