How long do you spend online each day?

I try not to spend too much time online as I feel like I neglect important things. I do need to do more as I am trying to build an online business, but I try to stay focused so I am not wasting my time and can get on here and off and back to my family. The kids were outside so I took advantage of it played here on cafemom, but they are coming in now so it's about time to put it away :)I would say maybe a couple hours total each day, not all at once....

luvmy4kidsinAL

Asked by luvmy4kidsinAL at 5:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Sounds about average. I find if i make a list of things i need to accomplish for the day i get a lot more done and online time as well.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 12:07 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• About 2 hours total.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Probably about two hours total.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• 1 hour.
    kbpegasus

Answer by kbpegasus at 8:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I am older and single with all my kids grown. My pc is my main form of entertainment. I have Netflix on here and have discovered CM. So I spend a lot of time on here.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 8:30 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• too long
    kld1979

Answer by kld1979 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• On a average, I spend about 10 hours online a day... The thing is that I use the computer at work all day and most of the programs that we use consist of being connected to the internet. Then when I get home, I am usually online for maybe about 2 hours max. That give me enough time to check on my family and friends, check FB and CM. After that, dinner bath bed and TV with DH.
    blackbudrfly

Answer by blackbudrfly at 6:43 PM on Sep. 24, 2010