How much would you pay for all of this? RE: children's clothes.

I'm getting ready to sell the following (all very gently used) on Craigslist:

11 pair of pants/jeans
22 shirts
4 hoodies
4 pair of nice thermal jammies
a nice Winter coat
3 sweaters

This is all size 4T-5T and it is all from Old Navy, Target, Kohl's, Gap or Children's Place. All pieces are very gently used, no tears, rips, fading or stains.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• We live in a military town and garage sales are constant. Most things would be priced 25 cents to a dollar. I would ask $50 on Craigslist and be ready to negotiate.
    But it you live in an area that does not have an excess of used clothes, you might get more. Ask what the market will bear which will vary by location.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:49 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I think if you ask $50 for it, you'll get a taker in no time. You might get considerably more selling per item at a yard sale, but that's a big hassle.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:52 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would at least ask $50 but leave it open to be negotiated. I would pay that for all that you are offering!
    rand3208

Answer by rand3208 at 5:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I agree with $50. especially if they're in good condition.
    RJNEELEY

Answer by RJNEELEY at 6:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yup, I have to agree with the pricing on the items. If you ask $50 they will probably go really fast. Good luck to you.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:19 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I think you should ask for $75 and then take any offers you will get more$$$ that way and that is alot of stuff
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 2:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• There really is a lot of stuff and I've not noticed much on my local Craigslist. I also found several more items, including an almost new pair of Twinkle toes. I'm going to ask $90 for all of it and don't think I will have any trouble getting that amount for it. Thanks to you all!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 2:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• How much would I pay? About $20. But I'm super frugal. $50 is reasonable and from there, see what people offer.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 4:11 PM on Sep. 29, 2010