HOW TO TELL SOMEONE YOUR PREGGERS????

i'm looking for a way to tell my family im preggers again....they arent going to be happy but they need to know sooner rather than later....i had my daughter when i was 18 and my son 22 months after that. now im due in march...how to spring the news on them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• What i did was got a card that said something like...congratulations on the new baby. and just handed it to them. though they were thrilled becuase its their first grandchild, but i am only 20.
    SpiffyMom

Answer by SpiffyMom at 10:32 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Just bite the bullit and tell them. Maybe have a family picnic and make the announcement. One of the things I have learned is if you want someone else to be happy for you then show that it's a happy thing for you. Maybe make a "baby" cake and when you bring it out say "surprise, we're having another baby!" Show them the joy you feel and maybe they will share the joy. Sometimes we older folks forget how exciting it can be when a young woman is pregnant. We only think of the cost and the sleepness nights and OMG do I have to babysit? Forgive us for being like that. We truly only want the best for our adult children. Remind your family that this is the best for you. Congrats! Of course if they don't live close by you can send an email. I was so scared to tell my dad I was pregnant with my 3rd child that I told him 3 days AFTER she was born! LOL He asked why? I said "the subject never came up!"

Answer by admckenzie at 11:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• after you get the first ultrasound picture and show them i know it will be tough and they will be upset but once they see the pic or know theres another lil one it will be fine because after all they need to plan on what to get the baby what is the sex and the baby shower lol
    Destiny987

Answer by Destiny987 at 11:49 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i bought a baby carriage cake that said our house is growing by two feet
    SpringvilleMomm

Answer by SpringvilleMomm at 12:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I agree with admckenize. Make it as a happy new rather than bad news.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 2:56 AM on Jul. 5, 2008