Trying to conceive..Question

I have two children and have heard that every experience is different, but I am really not sure. I am trying to conceive for my third time and it is too early to test, but is bloating a good indicator? I have never felt bloated before and have really been bloated the last couple of weeks.

Any comments and suggestions are welcome. :o)
Please no bashing.

twdivine24

Asked by twdivine24 at 5:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Bloating was my first sign that something was going on in there. I never feel bloated in my lower abdomen, and when I did, I took a HPT and sure enough, I was preggo!
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 10:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I am not sure, but I am actually trying to consieve as well and I am not supose to start my period for another week and I for 2 days now have been hungry all day long when I can normally eat once a day and then dinner. I will eat 5 minutes later I am starving again like I haven't eaten and for the last 2 days I keep peeing like crazy as well like I have to go like I been holding it for hours lol. Both my pregnancies in the past I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms like neausea or anything like that other than cravings, hungry and peeing a lot lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I dont think bloating is a symptom...could have been something you ate...jus gas...this happen to me last month...i thought i was preg..bcuz of bloating...and turn out to b jus gas...took a lax...and no more bloating
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 7:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• bloating is definitely a sign of pregnancy. that was my first indicator with my first. GL :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 7:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Thanks ladies. I have never been bloated before and well I just feel miserable and I am not due for my cycle until mid next week and well ... I am irregular...I am really hoping that I am..thanks for your responses and support... :o)
    twdivine24

Comment by twdivine24 (original poster) at 5:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Baby dust girl!! I thought I was preggo this month also becuz I was bloated really bad but turns out it was just gas...it was aweful.lol.
    Mzstilltrying

Answer by Mzstilltrying at 1:34 AM on Sep. 24, 2010