maybe a crazy question but i don't know the answer....maybe someone does?? please bump if you don't know in case someone else may know...thanks

Okay so i know when you ovulate your temp rises..does it rise when you become pregnant from the increase in horomones?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 5:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it just doesn't go down.

Although I was a furnace when I was pregnant, If I hadn't been showing I would have thought I was having hot flashes :)
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 5:56 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Mine doesn't. The only time my temp got high was when I was sick.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 5:56 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• One of the first things that happens to me that makes me think I am pregnant (besides the missing the period part) is that I feel hot all the time.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 6:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• yes, you have to be very careful of rising temperatures when you are pregnant....which is why fitness professionals don't recommend that you exercise vigorously for more than 30 minutes at a time......(I'm in school going through for a personal trainer and we took several classes in pregnancy fitnesses)
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 6:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Mine only went up .6 degrees and that's where it stayed most of my pregnancies.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 9:15 AM on Sep. 23, 2010