For you Moms who stay at home full time & go to college full time how do you stay sane?

I'm a full time stay at home mom & I go to college full-time, which is online but its still really hard. What keeps you sane with having so much to do???

marcnsarah

Asked by marcnsarah at 5:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• knowing that it will be worth it at the end of the day
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 6:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I was a single mom working full time while I went to college full time. Keeping in mind my goal of finishing school and moving on to something better is what kept me from losing it. Looking at my daughter and knowing I wanted more for her is what kept me focussed on my goal to get through college ASAP. You can do it. Hang in there!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I have started walking regularly with some friends who are in the same boat. We catch up on old times, and the exercise really helps to keep me focused without stimulants.
    WyndenSkie

Answer by WyndenSkie at 6:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Work out - hard!! It's the only thing that keeps me from going completely nuts. LOL
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 6:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• There is no sanity. I also homeschool my son. It was a lot harder than I thought but I am hoping I will get used to it.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Sanity? What's that?

But in all reality, I'm thinking that I'm really insane right now. The one thing that's keeping me going right now is my husband taking over a lot of the nights.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 6:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Meditation works wonders.
    CharliesKrystal

Answer by CharliesKrystal at 6:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I have no idea! If you find a solution let me know!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 8:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2010