what is going on? adult content

I'm throwing up everytime I eat, I have no appetite, I have bruises all over me, all I wanna do is sleep, I've had diarrhea for 2+ weeks, I took a prego test today and it was negitive ( my period was due to start yest) on top if that I have extreme pain in my back ( behind my rib cage).... does anyone know what this could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Health

• Yiikes. Go to the doctor and have him run a blood test!
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 6:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Please get a checkup as soon as you can. It could be kidney problems.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I agree call your doctor and make an appointment today.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• go to the ER
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 6:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Looking over your question again I agree that maybe you better get yourself to an ER. This should not go an any longer.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I say go on to the ER. You may just have a "bug" but even if it is, you could be dehydrated and if you are that can lead to serious problems, so GO!!!
    Sarasmoonflower

Answer by Sarasmoonflower at 6:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Got to the ER. It sounds like Appendicitis or it could be something else even more severe and if it's not better to be safe than sorry. We don't know your health history so go ASAP also because you are probably severely dehydrated from vomiting and diarrhea.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 6:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I agree. Go to the ER. Some of your symptoms (the exhaustion and the bruising) sound like anemia, but it could be something else.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• A kidney infection that has seriously progressed??? IDK, but with those s/sx you NEED to get the a doc like a week ago!!!! I'd say go to the ER ASAP!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 9:37 PM on Sep. 22, 2010