how old were you?

how old were you when your husband left you for another woman? i am 45. fine time for him to leave me. i feel too old to start over again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• my husband passed away when i was 47 i am now remaried and very happy i met him on line....
    MarksGurl

Answer by MarksGurl at 8:49 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• You are not too old for anything....I don't exactly know what you've been through but I've been through something similar with my Ex.. Look up the country song "She let herself Go"....I think it's a great anthem for women in your situation. Hang in there....
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 8:50 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Your not to old,
    You need to find yourself now,

Take a time out for you,
    And enjoy this
    I know it must be hard dealing with this horrid issue,
    but doll, you can do anything you want to do, fix yourself all up and make myself feel like the beautiful woman you are,inside, ...let it show on the outside for once,

Women who have been married so long to someone, Often forget who they are theirselves,
    and when get to that point of finally meeting yourself again,
    everything will fold into place.,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:56 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• typo * getting* ....you will know that im talking about ;o)
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:57 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I know divorce is hard,,and being in your 40's and dating is even harder...But think out side the box,,date older or younger..

Answer by louise2 at 9:21 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• OMG, you are at the perfect age. You are at your sexual peak and with your experiences in life (due to your great age) you can be in total control. I think it's great. I started over again at 53 and see the advantage of being older and free! I see it as a good thing. Find the positive. Find yourself and shine! It's all about you now. That rocks!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:39 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Pleeeease don't think you're too old to start over again! My mom is 49 and she refuses to leave her emotionally abusive third husband because she's afraid of "starting over" yet again. I don't want anyone to end up like my mom, just because you're in your 40's doesn't mean you have to give up!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:43 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• You have a chance to re-invent your life - at an age when you are old enough to have life experience and the intelligence of age - but young enough to still have your youth and wits about you. You are at a great age. Don't sweat it. My marriage ended 3 years ago and I'm 52 now. I have met a wonderful man and am crazy in love with him. You and your ex just weren't suited to each other. I know it hurts - but someday you will realize it was for the best.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:37 PM on Oct. 20, 2008