help how do i get back on the wagon

okay so in june i weighed in at 164 lbs....
aug sometime i fell off the wagon started my old habits up but i got down to 142 lbs. ( i know thats awesome) i know how hard i workd for that .. But for some reason i cant bring myself back to eating right and exercising. Even tho i know how bad i want too look good.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Maybe try finding someone to do it with you.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• try baby steps. do just one thing that you know is good for you -- eating a healthy breakfast, drinking plenty of water, going for a walk -- just one thing -- but do it for a week. Then next week add another thing. Slowly but surely, you'll be doing it all right again.
    RJNEELEY

Answer by RJNEELEY at 6:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• obviously you dont wont it that bad..... Im pregnant with twins and on bed rest and I am DIEING to get these babies out of me so I can exercise so I can get back to my 120lb ripped self...

nobody can really answer this for you....there is nothing that can MAKE you want to work out,. you have to want that lifestyle change for yourself

FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 6:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I can sympathise with you, seems like your not alone. I once was so dedicated a few years ago. I walked 5 miles every day except on sundays. I did this for one year. Ate great, drank lots of water and lost 10 lbs. Now, I just think about it all the time. I know I need to just get started and keep telling myself I will. but I don't. I need to kick myself in the ass and just do it. Maybe we can do it together and keep in touch about our progress. I hear having a buddy can help keep you motivated. That seems like a great idea. How about we both start walking tomorrow and every day from here on in. I will do that, how about you, will you? mark your progress and I'll mark mine. good luck,
    cardinal58

Answer by cardinal58 at 9:52 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• It all depends on how bad you want it, Hon! You CAN do it if you work at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 3:32 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Start slow and try some of the little tricks: Hang a pic of you at your heaviest and one at your lightest on the fridge, start cutting one thing out of your daily intake. Remember how good you will feel if you get back into it!
    MamaDee2003

Answer by MamaDee2003 at 9:09 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Set your mind and keep it set!! Only you can make the change
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 3:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I know how you feel too. I don't necessarilly need to lose too much weight ~ 5 or so pounds ~ but I just need to keep exercising to get healthier and firm things up around the middle!! But, I can't seem to stick with it. I start back to exercising and do good for a week, a few weeks, sometimes even a month or more. Then something will come up that messes with my routine and if I get out of it for a day or two seems like it takes me weeks to get started again. Then I am starting all over again. I am working on it. I started back to the elliptical again last week ~ two times a day for about 10 - 15 minutes each time. But had an awful unexpected day yesterday and running around today. So, I really need to make sure I get back on it tomorrow afternoon. Once I get the exercise thing going again, then I need to work on the healthier eating. One thing at a time!!
    jekrmom

Answer by jekrmom at 8:56 PM on Sep. 24, 2010