How many mommies have gone in before there c section date this month?

my due date was october 1st they changed it to september 17th and we are now at September 22nd. It seems everyone around me has given birth. My scheduled C section is fo the 28th. I am excited and scared but noticed all the early babies. How many mommies have gone in so far? Was it considered an emergency C section since u went in early? Did ur water break or contractions first? DETAILS ladies :-)

AngelEyva

Asked by AngelEyva at 6:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Have you tried asking this in the Pregnancy Group here on CM?

http://www.cafemom.com/group/pregnancy
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:38 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Mine was in May ,but same story! I had my c-section scheduled for 5/25 & went into labor on 5/16. Woke up at 6 am VERY crampy & tried to sleep it off. Got up at 8 am and had a lot of bloody discharge every time I went to the bathroom. Called my ob at about 8:15 & she told me to come to the hospital (it was a Sunday) since she was making her rounds. I got there at 9:25, got hooked up to the monitor and she determined I was in early labor. About 15 minutes later my water broke. They called in "the team", got me prepped & Isaiah was delivered via c-section at 11:24 am. Not an emergency at all, but since I was having a c-section they aren't going to make you labor all day. The funny part is my DH didn't even go w/me, my mom did! He stayed home w/our other son, assuming I was not really in labor yet! My mom had to go back to watch our son, and he had to haul a** to get there for the birth!
    Don't be scared! You will know!
    happymama2D

Answer by happymama2D at 10:36 AM on Sep. 24, 2010

• Awesome, thats cool. I just dont want to be in full on labor and they rush to get her out, they did a sloppy job cutting me the first emergency C section, kind of makes me mad sometimes lol
    AngelEyva

Comment by AngelEyva (original poster) at 6:25 AM on Sep. 25, 2010