are any of these paid surveys worth the trouble?

what do you think?

dickiebird

Asked by dickiebird at 9:01 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• I do them. I made a list of the good ones. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:30 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I'm sure some of them are, but I got frustrated... I hear that the way to do it is to be registered with the legitimate ones and to stay organized, also be wary of any that require you to spend any money.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:34 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• NO! I tried every site I could find. Even the ones that are willing to pay $1 each take 20-30 mins to fill out... You end up making $1-$3 an hour... Do ChaCha it's better money! They pay you .10 per question but it takes about 30secs- 1min to do each question...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:24 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Yes, I have been doing gpt sites for over 15 months now. If you have questions let me know. http://squishycash.com/members/register.php?ref=antoinettegarry

momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 11:49 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Go to http://surveypolice.com. Their recommendations and ratings are pretty good. Start with as many of the top 10 as you can and see how it goes from there.

You're not going to get rich doing surveys but you can make some pocket money. Cash compensation ranges from $1 to $5. Other types of rewards some survey companies do are earning only points to be used for purchases on their website and some only offer sweepstakes.

I think if you do surveys because they're fun and provide pizza money, you'll enjoy it. But if you need to make some money, I wouldn’t waste your time.

If you want to make real money, read my profile here: www.cafemom.com/home/Sandra124
    Sandra124

Answer by Sandra124 at 12:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• No... All I got was spam! Try looking at this site: www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 6:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I am working with www.cashcrate.com/662814
    Check out my profile for more information on that.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 7:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Absolutley not! Dont even waste your time. If your looking for a REAL online JOB try www.estabrookonline.com They teach you step by step how to become a marketing affiliate. I've been working on my affiliate business for a month, 2 hours a day and I make about $50 a day. If i want more money for something, I'll work an extra hour or two. It really does work. Forget about the survey scams..... Good luck!
    2CuteBoys315

Answer by 2CuteBoys315 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 21, 2008