REPOST: I really need advice on how to have a serious conversation with a so-called friend about our so-called friendship, any good advice??? shes always ready to argue and I jsut need to get my point across. I dont want to argue with her!!!! adult content

We have been friends for a very long time. All she does is tallk shit about me the thing is she thinks I dont know. Im so sick and tired of saying what and how she wants to say something to me but I cant say anything to her. She is the only person in my life that seems as if she demeans me, try and make me look bad, talk about me behing my back. Last year i took my daughter on a disney cruise and she talked shit abot the cruise like I took her to the hood on the westside. I was so upset. i held it in for so long until she pissed me off then i mentioned it by then it seemed as if i was crazy or something cause i held it in for so long. Thats just one the issues. i recently tried calling her but we keep playing phone tag. i try to avoid bringing up things to her that bothers me about how she talks down on me and treasts me with no respect at all. i dont think she values me as a friend better yet as a person.

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 6:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• She doesnt respect me at all. Alot of people thinks shes so rude and ignorant. I truly dont see why Ive been friends with her for so long!!!!
    rosesrred1

Comment by rosesrred1 (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• This is not a friend. the end.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 6:29 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Don't talk to her about it. Don't talk to her ever again.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 6:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• With friends like that who needs enemies. I would stop answering calls, don't make calls, ignore emails and texts and let it just die away. You don't need negative crap like that in your life. It is demeaning to allow her to treat you that way. Set the wench on the curb and walk away.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Tell the shit talking lil bitch to kick rocks then! That isn't a friend at all.. sound slike you would be wasting your breath.. let it go and move on to real friends that actually value you as a person and a good mom. Don't waste any more time and energy on someone of her nature ;)
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 6:35 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• She really doesn't seem like a friend. I would let this "friendship" fade into the backgroud and look for someone who truely likes you to be friends with.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 6:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• So dont call her back at all???????
    rosesrred1

Comment by rosesrred1 (original poster) at 6:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Honestly, just write her off. Don't call her back. Don't email her. Don't IM her. Just move on.
    There is no point in arguing with someone who refuses to be open minded about both sides of the situation. You're fighting a losing battle.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Do not contact her. Cut your loss with her. YOU are a better person than she could ever be. You are to nice for her. If the shoe was on the other foot, would she do the same for you? I do not think so. "HUGS"
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• You deserve so much better than this. Do not let her treat you this way. A "friend" like this you DO NOT need.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:52 PM on Sep. 22, 2010