Does anyone have an easy and inexpensive recipe or idea for veggie and meat wraps?

We are having a potluck at work. We have a vegetarian and some meatatarians. I'm on a budget money-wise and time-wise. Any suggestions? Thanks.

mykidsrockmore

Asked by mykidsrockmore at 9:22 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I make an awesome beer chick/veggy wrap. Just cook the chicken in cubes in a pan with butter and garlic. Then add all your veggies and extra virgin olive oil. Let it simmer for a while and add a can of beer. Its sooo good!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:25 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Take some large tortillas and some thinly sliced meat and cheese. Roll them together and cut to finger-food sizes. Serve with a dipping sauce made by combining mustard and mayonaise.You can do the same wrap using a sour-cream based ranch dip and carrots, cucumbers, or bell-peppers. These are pretty quick. To make it quicker, just assemble them all at once, place toothpicks to keep them together, and then do all your cutting. If you use the 12-inch tortillas and line them up in a flat stack as "tubes",you can cut 3 "tubes"or or 4 at once into sizes of your choice. I would say try for about 3 or 4 inches long. Good luck! I hope they go over well!
    ILuvMyBoyz0608

Answer by ILuvMyBoyz0608 at 3:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2008