Can I lose weight on Weight Watchers just by dieting and not exercising? How about if..

I only exercise 2-3 times a week? Will I still lose weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• you will lose some, but not nearly as much as you would by exercising along with it. when you 'burn' more calories than you put in, you will lose weight faster.
    if you're looking for minimal exercise, you could walk 30-45 mins/daily, briskly, to get your heart rate up.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Uh, they do teach about healthy foods and nutrition. You need to refresh your opinion. Not to mention...what a bitch.

And to answer OP..yes, you will/can still lose weight. It may take longer, but, it will happen.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 6:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I'd have to agree with dullscissors
    CharliesKrystal

Answer by CharliesKrystal at 7:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I hate weight watchers.... they teach you how to eat the max calories a day you need to lose weight and dont teach you about proper nutrition... I still dont understand why people pay for the crap when u can educate yourself on helthy eating....

but yes you will still lose weight... you will fall into that category of skinny fat people who step on that scale and see 120lbs and still look fat

exercise.... it's called being healthy
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 6:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2010