Did you watch dancing with the stars yesterday?

Who is your favorite one?

I like the Jennifer lady that was on dirty dancing...
Also, Audrina from the Hills wasn't so bad...
I really wanted to see what Mike "The Situation" did.. and it wasn't so great but entertaining still.

What do you think?

ajc88

Asked by ajc88 at 6:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• DVR'd it. Rooting for Jennifer Grey and maybe Audrina Patridge! I'm also curious if Margaret Cho will stick with the comedy routines. Watching Bristol Palin made me uncomfortable/embarrassed. She did better than I expected, though I still wonder at what point she became a "Star"? ;p
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 12:25 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I did like it. I did like jennifer also. Brandy was good also. I felt sorry for Briostol you can tell she did not feel comfortable at all. I do not know why she came on that show. MONEY!!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Oh you bet I watched try and stop me LOL!we have it set to DVR for the days we aren't going to be home. I thought Bristol just seemed nervous but she was pretty good. Iiked Kurt and Jennifer Grey made me cry Brandy was so good as well as Flornce the Situation wasok but needs some improvement I think he let it all to to his head
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i missed it :(....i will be sure to catch it next week...i want to see brandy and jennifer
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 6:47 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I thought Jennifer Grey was really good. So was the big tall ball player. I thought the Palin girl wasn't so bad either.
    kbpegasus

Answer by kbpegasus at 8:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• No...i missed it :(
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 8:04 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I really like Rick Fox, Jennifer Grey and sadly, The Situation. I was actually impressed with how well he did. I thought he was going to do worse than that. lol. Bristol Palin is my least favorite. I think she did a horrible job.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:38 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Oh and Florence Henderson! She's amazing. lol.
    poptart0325