My husband and I are seperated, we were getting hud vouchers next week, found out they were in his name but we both signed papers together what do I do now?

My husband and I have been together for 6 years. We signed up for section 8 vouchers 5 years ago now we are almost there but we split for various reasons. When I talked to the hud office they said my husband put his name on the waiting list not mine. We both signed the papers last week to get assistance with rent now that we are seperated he gets help and not me and the kids. What can I do? He doesnt want to be a father that is one of the reasons why we are seperated, I just fell so betrayed because now I dont know what I am going to do. I cant afford my house on my own. I dont know what to do ??? I am just needing some advise on what I can do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• First you should go get a free legal advice ...and see what they tell you do first.
    FayMeek

Answer by FayMeek at 6:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Could you talk to your husband and see if you guys can 1. resolve your separation or 2. compromise on the hud decision ?? He should want to make sure his kids are cared for above anything else he has against you!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 1:10 AM on Sep. 28, 2010