Do you sell things on Ebay and if yes...what?

Ladyblue38

Asked by Ladyblue38 at 6:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have sold jewelry mostly, some clothes, and some antique vases and tea cups. Bought the clothes new and then decided not to keep them. I never sold any used clothes except a mint condition mink jacket.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:42 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yes I sell on eBay. I have sold a little of everything, from DVD players to baby clothing.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I have - mostly stuff I didn't want anymore.. like stuff you would find at a garage sale.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 6:45 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i use to sale baby stuff
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I haven't in a long time. I used to sell maternity and baby stuff.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I've sold various things throughout my "ebay career". I've sold for 10 years. I've done a pish posh, pagan/new age items I handcrafted, jewelry, lingerie, etc. etc.

Now I mainly sell new and used clothes, I do mens, womens but mostly kids and baby clothes. Those that sell used clothing on ebay for a living get their inventory from thrift stores, yard sales, consignment shops and craigslist. I used to sell "lots" of Maternity outfits in one size. I'd spend about $15 on 20 or so pieces and sell that lot for $150 or more. It was nice but those listings took a bit more shopping and photo taking so I don't do them as often. But one example that worked well was I bought a Ralph Lauren white tank dress at the Salvation Army for $3 and I sold it for $55.

I'll buy excellent condition Gymboree brand kids items for 79 cents to $2 a piece and sell them for $9-$15.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I've sold a lot of personal things that i don't want anymore. I know that some people can make a good living selling dropshipped items. I tried it but it was not my cup of tea.

HealthyMom62

Answer by HealthyMom62 at 7:42 AM on Sep. 27, 2010