help please

i cant stand that im so in love with him but he doesnt love me back ? he said the reason he didnt wanna see my son was because he didnt wanna deal with me.. he just recently agreed to start seeing my son again ev other sunday .. but when i see him i cant help but make excuses on talkin to him.. i wanna be round him i wanna talk to him about parent things and do thinks w my son that parents do?? how should i go about this? he knows im in love with him ? i swear he loves how much i adore him in a cocky eragant way.. but i do adore him wat do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• I dont think i would want someone like that to love me. Especially if he doesnt show his love for my son as he should. To FINALLY agree to take his son just seems unacceptable. You deserve more that cocky love!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:47 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• why dont you act like you dont care as much and see what happens men are strange ....if he really does care you will know,
    MarksGurl

Answer by MarksGurl at 9:52 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• You are def. dealing with obsession. Men are turned off totally by obsessive behavior. When they act like that, women are actually frightened by it. Try to focus on other relationships (not men), poss. a sister and friends, and now is the time to build good relationships with your mom and family. Work on good character. This attracts good men. If you are calm, stable, have a clean mouth, care for your body (not in an obsessive hollywood fashion) but in a reasonable way, make yourself attractive, keep a clean home, and are training your son to be pleasant; are honest, trustworthy; are on time; a good money manager; etc. then he will see good things in your life and want to be with you. Otherwise, let him gooo and use these excellent qualities to attract a really GOOD GOOD man, that you would want to be around you and your child. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 10:16 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• The only thing I can tell you is if you really love him and think there is any chance he could feel the same....Then act like you are over him! If he does love the fact that you are because he has a big head then it will burst his bubble and maybe make him see the big picture! Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• You back off...If he's made it clear to you that he's not interested in a relationship with you and he only wants to deal with his child, then honor his request...
    treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 11:23 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• One more thing...You cannot make someone love you...
    treasured_hope