Anybody here or know someone that does the Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing?

I have had several people approach me about doing this since I am a SAHM & I thought it was not worth my time. Now I have a few acquaintances making really good money so I decided to watch the video last night and it all made sense. Just looking for feedback!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• Hey there! I don't do this but I have a friend that does. They seem to be doing well with it. BUT, that should not be a determining factor for you to know if it's for you or not. If this is your first venture into the MLM industry there is a lot more to learn that if it makes sense or not. That certainly is important (obviously if it doesn't make sense then why do it lol??) but there are MANY factors that come into play for your success. I have 3 videos on my blog http://www.rozpearcy.com that will help you on the other aspects that are important to look at. Probably one of the best pieces of advice I can give you is really examine the training that the team you might be joining provides. Do they teach you attraction marketing and personal branding? This is BY FAR the best way to market...PM me if you have more questions :) Best wishes!

RozPearcy

Answer by RozPearcy at 10:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I've never heard of it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2010