Did you ever make friends with someone you know your husband talked to........

you guys know what I mean an almost afair!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• Oh yes!! When my husband and I started seeing each other I noticed that he was making major passes at my closest friends and one almost took him up on it, but I caught her in the pass if you know what I mean. Told her straight out to back off!! and she did.
    Anonymous

• No. I was too afraid of temptation and that he would tell! Imagine that conversation in a locker room at the gym!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• no its not worth it...a dick is a dick...different stroke maybe but the same shit...why would u have a fling with somebody when u get it at home...and twice as stupid to do it to somebody close to him...u might as well have sex if front of him cause hell find out guilty concious catches up. now if my man was to do that to me with somebody close to me id kill the bitch then kill him lol
    ShYmAmA08

Answer by ShYmAmA08 at 10:35 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• YES! in fact.... every relationship i was in,( except to the man im married to right now) ive been cheated on, and everytime i become really good friends with the girl... and its funny cuz it realllly pisses them off. but as far as you being friends with the girl that ur man that ur with right now.. had an affair with... uh. as long as u arent all hangin out together?!! THATS FREAKIN WIERD.
    ddsmommi

Answer by ddsmommi at 3:58 PM on Jul. 2, 2008