How do I make extra money at home without spending money?

I need to make extra money so I can stay at my house and not move me and my kids in with my parents. I am looking for any kind of work at home job/business that doesn't require me to spend money or advertise a website. I am willing to work at it, but can't give more than 5-10 hours a week. I wouldn't mide something that I can possibly dedicate more time and quit my full time job and stay home and do this full time. My immediate goal is to make enough extra money to help out. My long time goal is to make enough money to be a stay at home/work at home single mom.

rmscherz

Asked by rmscherz at 9:58 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• i think you can try www.west.com and make your own schedule, good luck
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• The kinds of business are this: Service and selling. You could clean houses which would require your leaving the home, but the client would pay for the cleaning solutions. You would provide the service. You can bring work home from a manufactorer that has table top work done in their warehouse and offer to do it per piece.
    Selling requires you to invest something. Even if its the catalogs, bags to deliver, or samples. Plus, you can't sell something that you don't use yourself, so it would require you to use the product. Don't be fooled by selling. I have done financial counceling for many years. If you aren't talking to the person who is making a good income from selling on their own, then you likely won't make much either. Remember that the person who is trying to convince you to "get in on this wonderful business" is trying to sell you! Thats how the company makes more, not you.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 10:07 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Okay first of all there is a difference between a home JOB and a home BUSINESS. A home job is where some one pays you an hourly wage to work from home. You are making them rich and not you. These jobs are very hard to find and you will NEVER be abel to quit your job and do something like this fulltime because they do not pay much at all. NEVER pay anything for a home job! A home business requires an investment int yourself and your business but you are your boss and your income potential is basicall teh -sky-is-the-limit! You will ALWAYS have to invest something in a business. With my business it si a 2-4 year process to make a 6-figure residual inceom eveery year for the rest of my life! I am on my way and looking for people to take with me! The investment is small...only $25 to start in October. PM me if you want the details!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 11:38 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Check out these sites:
    www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 6:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• www.EnjoyingMytime.com just $1.00 to start.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 6:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Check out a company called "World wide" That's what I am a part of and I love it. The people are supportive and the sweetest you will ever meet. There is a small fee at first.. but I think there is even ways around that. If you are interested into more info.. just email me and I will give you the cliff notes on it if you would like.
    Haileysmomma820

Answer by Haileysmomma820 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• http://website.ws/dashadegeorge08
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• What I do is interesying and rewarding. If you have an interest in health and natural healing let me know and i will tell you all about it. Just pm me.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 11:28 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• I do Pure Romance parties. The company has been here for over 15 years! I work weekends and you can easily pick your own schedule! I dont worry about daycare or anything. I make on average anywhere from $100-600 a week!Feel free to message me with any ?s you might have!

jennamilander.pureromance.com
    myspace.com/jenna4pureromance

***You have to pay for a kit but I can help you by having you pass around catalogs and earning your kit! I have three ladies right now doing it!!!
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 3:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2008