WOULD YOU TELL A BEST FRIEND SHE SHOULDN'T

have tatooed her husbands name on her arm, if they are together 5 years, but had separated in the past. I myself wouldn't tell her shouldn't have because it's her arm and her life. I might say something to my S/O about it, but not her.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 6:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree what done is done....why start an unneeded fight...If it was me I would take it as judgment or even that ,y friend thinks my relationship will not work....I would just keep it to myself and advoid a possible fight.
    sharonnacy

Answer by sharonnacy at 9:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Nope. She will see it as criticism and be angry at you. Better to just bite your tongue and commiserate with her later if things fall apart.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:53 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Well if she already did it why would I bother.... whats done is done.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 6:52 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• meh. nah.... if she erally wants to, then she's free to... now, i did tell my ex husband (whom we were going to counseling, but i told him there wasn't a chance) and now he has my initials on his arm.... covering his other ex fiance's name.... and the cross is covering his other ex's initials. HA!
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 6:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Its her arm and her mistake. But if you aren't willing to tell her, you shouldn't be telling anyone else either. Its not really your husbands business.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 6:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would have a hard time acting like it was no big deal. But, it's none of my business. Someone at my church met an Army guy on his two week R&R and he left again for another 6 month deployment. They were engaged in that two weeks and about 3 months after got his name tattooed on her foot and she asked me "do you think I'm stupid?" Well, if she's going to ask I'm going to answer ;) Definitely solidified my answer when he dumped her two months after he got home.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 8:24 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• What's the point, after the fact? If she had asked for your opinion before she did it, that's one thing. But it's been done, so I would just leave it alone.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• well even if you have told her chances are she might have stil do it...it's her body her life her tattoo her business

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 7:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• It's her life and her body...
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Sure as hell would tell her how I feel. After that, I'd drop the issue and she'd still do whatever she wanted.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2010