if your all right looking

how do you get a guy to notice you if you are only average looking? my ex left me for another woman and i am not great looking but not a dog either, even though i feel like it at times.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• just fix yourself up, a little make up do your hair and get back out there you can do it .... who needs that jerk....
    MarksGurl

Answer by MarksGurl at 10:07 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Oh sweetie, just do things the YOU enjoy doing. Be yourself and build on yourself. What a guy notices is a woman's confidence in herself, her sense of independance. Those are very sexy and desirable personality traits.
    Isn't it best to meet a partner while doing things you have an interest in? Then you have the same interests, hence a building block to build a relationship on.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• It's all about your confidence. Pamper yourself get a haircut or get your nails done even a nice walk outside will clear your head. You'll feel better about yourself and it will show.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 10:10 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Pamper yourself a little bit and just be yourself. Don't pretend to be someone your not or you will attract the wrong man for yourself.
    slowpokesgirl

Answer by slowpokesgirl at 10:20 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• FIRST OF ALL YOU NEED CONFIDENCE. NO MAN IS GONNA WANT TO STAY WITH YOU IF YOU ARE PUTTING YOURSELF DOWN, YOU SHOULD NEVER FEEL LIKE SOMEONE LOOKS BETTER THAN YOU. MEN KNOWS WHEN A WOMAN HAS CONFIDENCE. THE MOST UNATTRACTIVE WOMAN ON EARTH CAN FIND SOMEBODY AS LONG AS SHE HAS CONFIDENCE. YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT IF YOU HAD A MAN BEFORE YOU CAN ALWAYS GET ANOTHER ONE. BUT YOU NEED NOT LET A MAN DEFINE HOW YOU SHOULD FEEL ABOUT YOURSELF. REALIZE THAT YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND EMBRACE YOURSELF. GET YOURSELF SOME CONFIDENCE AND SELF ESTEEM. AND YOU WIL BE FINE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I bagged my man with confidence...plus he likes my personality. If a man wants you ONLY for your looks, he's NOT the man for you.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:35 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• When I was single again I too felt the way you do. I asked myself "Do all men want skinny, blonde, big busted women? All of which I am none?" LOL But I began to look at all of my characteristics that I knew to be good. I made sure that I was honest, trustworthy, on time, reliable, a good manager of my time and esp. my money, was not in debt, a good meal provider and a good home manager for my children. I knew that one day a GOOD man would come along and find these traits to be desireable. I felt like I was attractive, but too many men were looking for "sexy" and shallow (or so I felt.) I also made a list of what I was looking for in man. A couple of months later I met the love of my life!! He loves my traits and thinks I'm beautiful!! Try this yourself. It works.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 10:39 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Many men look at a woman and care about looks but mostly they are attracted to confidence and a smile. (geniune smile) Believe in yourself. Your aura will attract men. If it's a guy who just likes looks then he might be shallow and you probably wouldn't want him anyway.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:44 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I would spend the next year learning all about myself if I were you. Read books, take up some hobbies, learn all about the things you enjoy. Take some cooking classes, get a makeover so you feel pretty. Buy some cute clothes for yourself. Be very selfish in taking care of you. As you accomplish things, you will become more confident. Men HATE needy women. Give it some time and eventually you will meet men who have similar interests. As for the guy who left you for someone else, it is his loss.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 12:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• boob job ---- jk
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:23 PM on Oct. 20, 2008