2 months pregnant and horrible toothache, help

im 2 months pregnant and i have a really horrible toothache, i need help, i cant sleep, i was wondering what can i take while pregnant, i have anbesol and oragel but nowhere on either does it mention anything about pregnant and using, the only tylenol i have is maximum strength and i know not to use that 1. any advice?

Snavarro08

Asked by Snavarro08 at 7:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant with my daughter I had a horrible toothache too. I couldn't do anything about it until I gave birth to her because it had to be removed. I lived on clove oil. You can buy it pretty much anywhere you can buy vitamins at. You put it on the tooth with a q-tip like you would oragel but personally i think it works a million times better. The upside is that it has no affect on the baby and it is all natural. Although I will warn you... it tastes horrible but that is the price you pay to make your mouth stop hurting :) Best of luck.
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 7:56 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• omg i kow what you mean its awful try to increas your calcium intake and clove oil does wonders..
    mommy626855

Answer by mommy626855 at 2:06 AM on Sep. 23, 2010