Irregular Period

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted some advice as this month my period is so much different to any other month. I am not heavy as usual and my periods have now gone for 12 days when usually they are only for 5 days. Just want to know if there is anything to be concerned about.

Trudles01

Asked by Trudles01 at 7:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Health

• it's not uncommon to have an irregular period every once in a while. Many different things can cause this. Extra stress, changing your diet or exercise plan, the changing of the seasons. There are a number of different things that will cause it. I wouldn't worry unless you are irregular for more than one month. Sometimes i actually had 2 periods in one month and then didn't get one the next month. I wouldn't worry yet. ;0)
    mrsnikifrank

Answer by mrsnikifrank at 8:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Ive been on the same boat.....they only way to make mine "normal" was to be put on the pill
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 8:10 AM on Sep. 24, 2010