Glee

How many of you watched the Glee season premiere last night? What did you think?

countrygirl1987

Asked by countrygirl1987 at 7:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• Awesome! I laughed my butt off! BUt I was shocked that both the new characters ended up going away... :( I thought they had potential. Can't wait to see Britney and Carol Burnett though!
    WyndenSkie

Answer by WyndenSkie at 7:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Me too! The Sunshine character is a really good singer! Was there anything you were disappointed with?
    countrygirl1987

Comment by countrygirl1987 (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Loved it! I think the new characters will come back around eventually!
    RunzWithScissor

Answer by RunzWithScissor at 7:41 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I forgot it was on last night and watched it this morning on hulu.com. I'm a little surprised that the new coach resembles Tanaka so much. I think I'm going to like her. Where was the guidance counselor this episode? Strange not seeing her. I like that Quinn is head Cheerio again. She's cute.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I hate and love this show. Every time I watch it I love making fun of it with my husband and every week we ask why do we keep watching and recording it. And it's because we both secretly like it lol
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 9:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I watched it and I loved it. Probably the most hilarious episode yet. I didn't like any of the singing on that episode though. I'm looking forward to the Britney Spears one next week! I was quite upset that Artie and Tina were no longer together, I thought they were so cute.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:36 AM on Sep. 23, 2010