Is God really here for you?

melissac9903

Asked by melissac9903 at 7:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes! With out a doubt in my mind or heart. He is real and he is there for me every min. of every day.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:35 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I believe so. When I was in the hospital, I had a stroke and most of my brain clotted over. I was told by doctors that I wouldn't see any improvement in the MRIs for probably six months. However, all my friends and family were praying for me continually. At my six month MRI, my brain was completely clot-free. Even my hematologist said it was nothing short of a miracle. I fully believe in God, and the power of prayer.
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 7:37 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• The Gods are available for those who look... It's up to each of us whether or not we choose to have a need for them or not...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! totally God is like my best friend we have such a good and close relationship, like he is in the room or around me or in my heart and mind all the time.... and we are constantly growing together as i am evolving... he is both awesome and cool and like a daddy and the ultimate things you want from a partner... but infinity times that... even tho i dont ways agree or understand he is right about life... my deal is i have to choose good and choose to be with HIM and he is guaranteed to me, even if i dont though! he loves you. if someone says well, i dont feel close to God... well, who moved away???? YOU did cause God never does!!!!! hahaha! God bless you. FIND him in all good feelings, sights, sounds, smiles, warmth, successes of goodness, miracles.... all good things come from him... see him everyday... pause in your day and say... hey God! hi!!!
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 7:42 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yes. God has been here even when I thought He'd deserted me. I'm alive, and that's all the proof I need. :)
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 8:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I believe so. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• No, not for me. Not that I would expect him to be. He's let me down so many times I gave up even trying. It feels as though he's given up on me too so I guess the feelings are mutual.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yep.. everyday! He has never let me down but people sure have! I love Him and He loves me!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:02 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yes, God is the one I know I could turn to no matter what. You pray to Him and He does hear. It may not always be the outcome you want but its all Gods plan. I trust HIm to help me with all things.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 9:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yes. Absolutely. Everyday ... even the painful ones.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 9:47 PM on Sep. 22, 2010