difference between V8 juice and Harvest Surprise?

does anyone know the difference? does one have more sugar than the other? i've been buying V8 juice for my son, especially now that he's in that picky eating stage but the juicy juice is cheaper here, so i was wondering what the difference is, and which one is better?

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 10:42 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• should check the labels, but I would think Juicy juice has more sugar because it contains fruit. I would stick with v8
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• There isn't much difference. The V8 fusion and the Juicy Juice Harvest Surprise are basically the same. Fruit Juice with veggies added for color and nutrition. I buy both for my family, but the V8 fusion does cost more.
    busygirl67

Answer by busygirl67 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I have bought both before and I don't beleive there is a big difference in them. I just get which evers cheaper. lol
    AsaGarrett

Answer by AsaGarrett at 2:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I usually by the v8, that is actually cheaper then the Juicey juice by me. I think there is more of a serving of veggies/fruit in the v8, but I would check the labels. I know the juicey juice has a higher sugar then some other drinks.
    newbie623

Answer by newbie623 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I've tried both. My daughter does better on the V8Fusion; her poops are more solid. lol. I like the fact that the V8fusion has a full serving of veggies and fruits per serving size; half of that for my daughter equals the full amount. She loves it!
    It does cost more. It's $2.98 here. The blueberry and promegranate is her fav.
    rcbrown

Answer by rcbrown at 2:42 AM on Oct. 21, 2008