65!

days until Christmas... who else just cant freaken wait??

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 10:44 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I cant wait for christmas!!! we are going to be putting our tree up in the next week or so i cant wait! and the fact that Adlie should be comming soon after makes it even better oh and well buying the boys christmas presents for the first time. Arnt you excited to have bug see snow for the first time!?
    SarahMerritt_22

Answer by SarahMerritt_22 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i cant wait! i frickin love christmas!
    TattooedBeauty

Answer by TattooedBeauty at 10:49 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• *dies* That means SIXTY days until my daughter is due!

GAAAAHHHH!

*runs around like a chicken with its head cut off*

Oh holy crap. I need to start nesting...or cleaning...or something...O.o

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:01 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i HATE christmas...the way people act is ridiculous, and the whole entire meaning of chrismas has gotten lost somewhere along the way. now all people think christmas is about is getting presents. people get greedy when they don't get that $300 dollar whatever they wanted and kids throw fits when they don't get everything on their damn lists. it is disgusting. i would be happy just to have my husband home for one christmas with our son. (this will be our son's 2nd chrismas and he hasn't been home for either one of them- thank you president bush!!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i love the snow and the way Christmas smells i love getting together with family and friends and hearing all those Christmas songs. plus this is my sons first =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I can't even think about Christmas..too busy with final wedding pplans. My son gets married in 33 days. I haven't even made lists yet...
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:47 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I love Christmas and for me the reason for the season is not lost. However I do think people tend to blow right past Thanks Giving and that is not right. For me the holidays are about family and a fire roaring in the fireplace and coffee with Baileys and a slice of homemade pie. The kids are so excited and we are all together counting our blessings. I have such a wonderful close family...and I thank God for them every day!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2008