So, Tell me a little bit about yourself and your family...

I am 29, a Christian, Married and I have 2 kids. A boy who is 6. He has Asperger's Syndrome. I also have a little girl who will be 3 soon. She is considered as Neuro Typical but she has her moments! lol I work Part time for a vet. I have worked for him for the past 11 years. I have been married 7 years yesterday! We live in a house but we may have to move to an appt. soon. We have a dog, 3 cats and a tree frog. I enjoy playing on the computer in my spare time. I hate laundry!

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 7:55 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, I'm 22, Christian, Married, 1 baby girl who is almost 5 months old. She's sweet, but right now she's got a diaper rash and just had her shots, so she's mad at me. I'm a SAHM, my husband works full time at the local country club as a cook, doing the work he loves :) He's been in the business for the past 7 years at least. We've been married for 3 years 2 months 19 days. We own our own mobile home (no twister jokes, where we come from those are NOT funny.) We have 3 dogs (Buttercup Bourdnine, Jimi Hendrix, and Precious Marie). We are outdoors most of the time that we can get, avid movie watchers, and video game players. I hate laundry too. And dishes. Anything to do with cleaning, really. Except when I'm mad, then the entire house will be clean. Relieves anger. :)
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 8:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Im 32 and my hubby and I have a wonderful relationship and a wonderful friendship. My hubby and I have 1 DD together that is 2 yrs old and she isour whole world along with my 13 yrs old SS that lives with us and I also have a 9 yrs old SD and she lives with her mother still. We live in a 3 bdrm mobile home and I work outside the home my hubby also works outside the home. We just started our DD in chilcare for the very first time 3 weeks ago. Before we started her in chilcare we had never left her with ANYONE not even family(my mom, MIL NO ONE) I have worked at my job for almost 4 yrs and I enjoy my job a lot. I don't mind doing laundry i just hate folding it, dishes are my favorite to do and i love cleaning my house on my days off. I also like to cook.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Hi! I'm Christian, have been married for 14 years, and have 2 wonderful sons. DS#1 , 11 years old, is a great kid..He has ADHD, but is extremely smart( just tested and is reading and comprehending at a 12th grade level) DS #2 , 2.5 years old, is a riot. He's full af life and such a blessing. Yeah, there are 8 1/2 years between them and we are crazy! I'm a SAHM and handicapped, PE teacher dropped me on my head in high school and broke my neck, I am able to walk, but live in a certain amount of pain ay all times. DH works full time at a shop that we own. We live in a nice home on a dead end in the suburbs of New Orleans. We have a pet hedgehog named Hedgie. We are a very active family and love to be outdoors camping, fishing, playing... I hate to do laundry and dishes. I was just given a laptop by my dad and am having alot of fun learning how to use it.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 8:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I'm 23 not married, not single, but raising my DD on my own( long story). My DD is 2 going on 23 lol. No she will be 3 in Nov. She is super smart and soooo sweet. She has some problems listening but we're working on it. I;m currently looking for a job and moving lol and can not wait to get back out in the world. I moved to a new town 1 year ago and was helping to raise my SSs who are 9 year old twin boys and are awesome! Now I am going on my own and super excited!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 8:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I'm 47, atheist, married 22 years, have two daughters 13 and almost 18.  We're British and now living in Canada, moved here 11 years ago, and  I work part time as a cashier in a supermarket.   We have two cats who we adopted from the SPCA and I hand raised one of them from 3 weeks old.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• 36 year old daughter, sister, best friend to my husband (I hope), mother of 3 wonderful children who keep life interesting, preschool teacher of 20 children who can drive me nuts sometimes but it's always interesting. I love to read and I try to read what my children are reading (always need to know what they're up to and what's influencing them, even the 15 year old). Don't have time for writing anymore, but would like to do more of it soon.
    Danaefm

Answer by Danaefm at 10:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Awe some on I'm bored! lol. At least say Hi.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 8:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2010