My son the puppy????

DS, 2 , won't quit being a puppy... He wants his brother to throw a stick for him to fetch, barks, pants, sits...rolls over...plays dead on command... Does anyone else have a little person with a BIG imagination?

dmbutler

Asked by dmbutler at 7:58 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• oh yay he should meet my son the frog!!!!! lol its fun tho
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 8:12 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I loved that stage. I used to bring Peter Pan marketing with me, some times Captain Hook, and on occation a Power Ranger.

But I had a super cape I would put on while cleaning the house... why is it only the kids that get to play dress up???
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My daughter wanted a little sister soooo bad that she took a stuffed dog and named it little sis (when she was two) she is five now and still sleeps with little sis
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 8:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• We have a batman that runs around here day in and day out... blue cap, blue mask, and all the sound effects. We get the best smiles at the grocery store. :-)
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 8:11 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yes.

My son is 8, and at that age, he pretended to be a kitty. He insisted I scratch under his chin, pet him on the head, and call him Kitty. He then went through phases where he insisted he was a ferret, a dinosaur, and a Pokemon.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:48 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• My little one keeps playing jumping frog and today she shsd her baby it was really sweet. She said the baby was crying. She hasn't really been exposed to small babies and I thought that was cute.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010