What would be the worst thing to get in your hair?

I say a bat. It happened to me when I was 12. EEEK!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 8:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• In your hair....not your head....I dunno...I'd have to agree with a spider but then again a friend had a squirrel jump on her while walking to class through the courtyard at our school, it got caught in her hair....it freaked out and started screaching she was freaking out it was a little crazy then it just jumped out like nothing happened and scampered away, meanwhile she went to the nurse to get the scratch on her face cleaned
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 8:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I was gonna say baby oil but a think a bat takes the cake...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• humm.... my first thoughts were a bullet or an arrow.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Gum.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• YES--a BAT! When I was taking a class in college "Teaching Science to Elementary School childen", our Professor brought his "pet bat" to class and let it fly around the room. The bat lit on my head and got stuck in my hair! Eeeek! I have been upset with anything that flies since then, even birds. Ugh.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:08 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• gum or a toy airplane propeller, happened to me when I was a kid and my daughter got her ZHU ZHu pet stuck in her hair
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:30 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Personally, I got a wasp in my hair. Little nasty tjing stung my scalp twice before I could get someone to help me pull it out. That's how I found out I was allergic.

I got a nasty headache, my tongue swelled up, my vision blurred and I had problems comprehending stuff and being coherent.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:11 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• a spider
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would have to say spider, it's my phobia. But I guess anything that crawls or flies.
    Danaefm

Answer by Danaefm at 9:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• dried thistle seed pods...(the non flowering one)!  Got a few in my waist length hair as a teenager on a camping trip...shortly after I got my fist haircut!!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:42 PM on Sep. 22, 2010