if you could give 1 person truth serum who would it be?

you can explain why if you wish

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 8:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dunno...I kind of like being blissfully unaware... :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:02 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• bill clinton.....lol...was that your stain or not on that blue dress that she kept forever?
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 8:02 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• no one. if there is something they are not telling me there is a good reason. and it will probably come out eventually.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My natural parents. I've heard every lie possible as to why they didn't get involved in my life. I know the truth is they never wanted me, but they won't admit to it and they won't say why. I'd really like to hear from them the truth so I wouldn't have to continue going through life wondering WHY?
    CharliesKrystal

Answer by CharliesKrystal at 8:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My hubby...but then again...I might not want to know the truth. We have a mouth "filter" for a reason.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• my baby's dad, so I could know who's panties I found under my couch!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• my abusive husband. that i left three months ago. with a brand new now 6 month old baby. and two boys, mine and his, who felt like brothers for almost a year of marriage, why did he bust us all up like a selfish monster in our midst, he was always saying i was a liar so now i will take some serum and so wil lhe... myanswers will be the same and sincere, and his he will start blubbering. that'd be cool
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Good for u silverelf...stay strong!!!.... As for me the serum would go to my SIL...who claims she's not cheating with this guy we see her with all the time...whatever
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 8:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• the president.
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 8:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My mother, she lied about a bunch of things that she should have never lied about & I want to know why, (to this day eventhough I have PROOF she lied, she still chooses to live in a land of pretend. )
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2010