do u ever forget to take pictures of your kids?

how long is the longest you have gone before you realized you haven't taken any recent pics?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• 2 days...lol
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 8:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• all the time. my dad just said i have to send some. i just hate the non user friendly way you have to download them and then upload them and then attach them and then hope they go thru on an email... takes liek 2 hours for me to do!!! such a pain i end up makign prints at cvs or something and mailing them at the post office, lol. oh boy. anyway i like taking pictures its the downloading that is a slooow process fo rme
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I used to take tons of pictures, but I never got them developed, so I quit. I've never been one for pictures... As long as I have one or two every 6 months or so I'm good.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:06 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• NEVER...i take pics every other day!...I jus took a pic today when my son was going out the door for school, and him and his dad was dress alike...i thought it was soooo cute...My ds said "mommy i'm going to be late 4 school"...lol ...i think he's tired of the photo shoots :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 8:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i used to just randomly be like "OH crap!! i should of taken pictures!!!" but now i have an iphone with super cool apps and i have 788 pics in my phone!!
    SammiGirl07

Answer by SammiGirl07 at 8:15 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I forget all the time. My camera isn't user friendly and a pain in the a#$ to use.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i havent been taking as much as i should be but i feel like im so busy and shes always sleeping (shes 2 weeks old). and it gets irratating b/c ALL of the family dont really live near us and they are constantly askking for more. its lie ok ya its on my to do list..
    hotmommy420

Answer by hotmommy420 at 8:46 PM on Sep. 22, 2010