Anyone afraid to have another baby?

My pregnancy was sort of rough (I broke my ankle) and I also don't want to make my current baby jealous.

CarriePM

Asked by CarriePM at 8:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would love to have a lil girl if I could but I hated being pregnant (except for feeling my son move) I feel like he needs a playmate but I'm not ready yet for number 2
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I'm afraid of the complications that will come as well as the fact that I HATED being pregnant. I do want another just not yet.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Having also had a rough pregnancy and then a colicky, allergic baby, Im scared too. DH wants another. I'll probably give in and take it as it comes. That's the awesome part - we learn to adapt to new situations
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 6:22 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• nope, Godchooss my children and with # 5 on the way, I feel that I am as blessed as one can be! Plus my children wouldnt know whatto do without oe another!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:15 AM on Sep. 23, 2010