What test did you take?

I am three days late and i keep taking the DG test and it keeps showing me neg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I always to the dollar store ones... They have always been accurate for me. If you're getting a negative, it could mean you're not pregnant you know...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i used a clear blue with dd. with this baby i used a wal greens brand. maybe you are not preg.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I use DG. I was one day late and I took one last night and it was neg and AF started her visit today. You may not be preg.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:29 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• try clear blue. worked for me.
    hotmommy420

Answer by hotmommy420 at 8:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I used the "Answer" test from Walmart..It always worked for me and i'm on my 4th preg. Its about $8 for 2 and you should try your 1st urine in the am and if its still a neg. you probably are not preg.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 9:02 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• With my son I took a EPT test and it came out neg, then I had a weekend of "FUN", about 2 weeks later my symptoms came back so I thought why not and took another test, boy did that babay light up. Went to my ob and found out I was 6 weeks pregnant. You can always get false neg's, Blood tests are the best way because it is going to read your levels.
    bsherman

Answer by bsherman at 10:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Baby test from the dollar store. I was a week late and it showed up.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:35 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Try waiting till your a week late and if it still shows up neg. then contact your ob
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2010