plz help trying to get pregnant..

ok i was pregnant befor and i lost the baby at 6 weeks march 3,08 since then me and my boyfriend have been trying to have a baby..we tryed pre-seed that didnt word,we trying other things to but nothing works..i have a 28 day cycle we do it on the days we should ever month..he smokes he dont drink anymore i dont smoke or drink..we been going with out useing condoms every month nothin works..what else can we do ? plz help thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• there is not alot you can do except have lots of sex. You could go see a doctor and have them do some tests but i think you have to try for a year before they will do anything.I am sorry for your loss. Good luck.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 11:16 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• is there anything i can buy offline that my boyfriend can take?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Take a prenatal vitamin, track your ovulation and have sex every other day the week before ovulation and the day of and day after ovulation. Be sure your diet is healthy and his is too. If possible, tell him to try to cut down on smoking, as I know smoking in the mother can cause miscarriage, but am not sure if second hand affects this. Try to be as healthy as possible and it'll happen as soon asyou know it. Good luck.
    Anonymous