IF you use Swagbucks, how many bucks do you have right now? What are you saving up for?

I just traded in 900SB for $10 on Amazon. But I was looking through the other prizes and wondering if anyone was saving up for anything big?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 8:14 PM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What is Swagbucks?
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• It's a "GPT" company that lets you earn points by searching the internet, doing polls and surveys, filling out offers, shopping online and other stuff... Then you trade in your points (known as Swagbucks) for free stuff... I usually get about $10 from Amazon every 2 weeks or so... Check it out at Swagbucks.com

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• LOL...not a lot. I want an Amazon card.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:21 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Thanks for the info. I will look into it tomorrow when I have time. Is there a re referral code that you can give me? Maybe you get extra points for referring people.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:22 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Don't trade them in for anything bigger than $5 Amazon, you get the best value with those ones... But you can trade them in for more than one at a time, so if you were saving for a larger one, don't...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yep... Just go to http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SabrinaMBowen instead of the main site and I'll get credit. If you refer your friends you'll get matching bonuses when they earn points through the search engine...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Nope Sabrina...I was still saving for the $5 one. HAHAHAHAHA
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• HaHa... I usually get enough for one of those every week... Just search more. I use my search for everything, even when I don't need it...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Thanks, I may just sign up.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I have 300 and something. I just started. I'm saving mine for $5 paypal so I can save for a digital camera. I have a ways to go. I use my swagbucks toolbar every time I search. I'm going to be shopping soon on oriental trading company soon for treasures for my son's kindergarten class so I'll be earning SB that way.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:41 AM on Nov. 12, 2010